Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Santa's Village

Some random thoughts:
 
1.  When I am at work, especially at lunchtime when the piano player is around, it feels like I am at Santa's Village at the mall or something.  I keep expecting a train full of children to start riding around.  I suppose this is because our first floor lobby has one giant menorah, a few sleds and about eleven twinkling Christmas trees with presents under them.  Oh, and a snowman.
 
2.  Thinking about snowmen reminds me of the snowman dishes at Target which are oh-so-cute.
 
3.  Yesterday the Nascar pit stop people were down the street.  Tomorrow it is going to be packed around here because of the Rockefeller Center tree lighting.
 
4.  Circuit City is still not impressing me.  They refuse to account for their own mistakes, namely that their manager identified certain merchandise as on sale and rebate-eligible, when it is not rebate-eligible and now you're stuck with no product because the timeframe to purchase rebate-eligible merchandise has ended.
 
5.  I like onion rings in all forms.
 
6.  I wish the Atlanta panda cam still had 24/7 access.  I usually don't look at it between 10 and 5 on the weekdays, which leaves me out of the loop.  I want to see the cub's first steps!
 
7.  Can the "warm wave" last until Sunday? Please?
 
8.  Should I make a book full of photos of sushi?
 
9.  Too much paper on my desk!
 
10.  The radio keeps skipping today.  Booooooo.
 
And finally - any ideas for someplace I can go to buy lunch with a credit card where the overall purchase amount is around $5?
 
Argh, I almost signed this post with "thanks" and "best regards."  Sigh.

No comments: