But now that we're here, my annual new years recap/resolutions. I always intend to do this earlier, but it never happens.
Despite my posts where I'm annoyed with all the commotion and chaos with the Times Square NYE, the new year is actually one of my favorite holidays. Although it's probably new years day. New beginnings, the chance to start over, an easy way to hit restart and do all those things that you want to do. And if my resolutions don't really work out, I get to refine them and try again on Chinese new year. :)
So here's the recap (as I was getting ready to write this, I realized I left San Juan off of last year's trip list; how could I forget that?):
Movies/shows I saw in the theatre in 2007:
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Shanghai, China
- Washington, DC
- Juneau, Alaska
- Sitka, Alaska
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- Victoria, BC
- Engagement :)
- Family Alaska trip
The usual ones:
- Exercise more.
- Eat healthier.
- Sleep more.
- Clean the apartment.
- Get rid of stuff I don't need.
- Keep in touch better.
- Keep files organized.
- More free time and time off.
- Keep inboxes clear.
- Post/write more.
- Buy a sunrise alarm clock and work on shifting to a morning routine and getting to work earlier.
- Try to do at least 10 minutes of exercise per day.
- Try to eat healthier and smaller portions.
- Try to sleep by 1 am.
- Get gmail inbox below 3,000 messages (and keep it that way).
- Get work inbox below 300 messages (and keep it that way).
- Clean 5 things per day.
- Keep budget book current.
- Try to keep work files organized.
- Take vitamins daily.