In the same format as last year's recap:
Movies/shows I saw in the theaters in 2006:
- Las Vegas
- Washington DC
- San Diego
- First full year of work (not nearly as many events as last year!)
- Exercise at least 10 minutes a day and at least 3 hours a week total.
- Try to eat healthier and keep a food diary.
- Try to sleep before
midnight1 am every day, with exceptions for special events (I'm so bad at this).
- Put away/clean up at least 5 things a day.
- Read at least 1 leisure book per month.
- Keep in touch better. (I know this is one of those vague resolutions, but still...)
- Keep a more organized budget book.
- Post a randomly selected picture on the blog every time I sign on and have adequate time to do so.
- And the whole bunch of resolutions I make every year that I can't really quantify: be happy, be more patient, be nicer to people, be more organized, etc. I mean them, but honestly, they're hard to keep and how do you tell whether you've really "achieved" them? They seem more like life goals than a resolution that you can either keep or not.
- Take enough time off to stay recharged and refreshed.
Happy new year!!