Sunday, March 30, 2008
Friday, March 28, 2008
2. Yay America's Best Dance Crew! Jabbawockeez! Yay!
3. Allergy season is starting early this year. It sucks. Especially when it's combined with post-plane sickness.
4. I want to go back to Disney World.
5. I have gone from not watching or listening or reading any political news last year (because I would get so frustrated and wanted to hurl things at W on my tv) to becoming a complete addict.
6. I am fine with the results of this week's American Idol. Michael Johns was great but seemed a little too satisfied with himself after the performance. David Cook was great but I tune out Ryan so I didn't realize it wasn't his own arrangement. "Hollywood's Not America" is on music choice channel right now. I like listening to the goodbye songs from AI and SYTYCD. However, I'm not very into Ruben's goodbye song so I'm a bit disappointed (and can't wait to see what SYTYCD finds this year!).
7. I was on the phone with my mom and (before she let slip spoilers about Lost) I asked if she was planning to watch tonight's Eli Stone. Mid-question, I looked up at the wall next to me covered in ads, and what was there? Posters for George Michael's new album.
8. I would like to have a nice hot stone massage, and then I would like to leave the spa and exit onto a Caribbean beach. I'll keep dreaming.
9. There are these little bugs that come up through the heating system into my office. I don't think it's me because I did not have this problem on the other side of the building in my old office, and maintenance says I'm not the only one. Apparently they eat some poisonous glue and they travel up to the office instead of dying like they should. And there are all these carcasses on my heater/windowsill. Sometimes they make it to the desk though, and it's really disgusting (after I flip out). Sigh.
10. I need to do spring cleaning, but the trouble is finding a weekend to do it! I can't believe it's spring already. Time is going way too quickly.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Saturday, March 22, 2008
sidewalk and then fling their still-lit cigarettes into the street
across the entire pedestrian-filled sidewalk when they've had enough.
Mostly because they don't ever look when they throw it into the
street. There could be some person standing right in the pathway. The
number of times I have almost been burned by this is too many to
count. It's probably also how I ended up with a cigarette butt in my
pants cuff during first year of work and wondered my office smelled
In other news, if a doctor's office isn't going to answer their
appointment scheduling line, they should put up a message that they're
closed and not let you sit on hold for 30 minutes.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
shirts: Please have your teachers explain to you the meanings of the
following words - "No flash photography." Clearly you don't
understand. Or maybe you are choosing not to listen in which case
someone should teach you how to do that and that your behavior is
totally obnoxious and ruining rides for everyone else. Thank you.
Friday, March 14, 2008
at Animal Kingdom. It's supposed to be 40 minutes and hopefully it's
not freezing and pouring by then.
Yesterday we had lunch at the Biergarten at the Germany showcase in
Epcot. It was a lot of fun and they did a music show too. The beet
salad, frikadellens, cucumber salad, warm potato salad, salmon were
Unfortunately I am spatially incompetent and ordered a liter of
Franziskaner. Yes, a liter of beer. The glass was quite heavy. And
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
I also don't like candidates who state that the nominee for the other party is more qualified for the job than their primary opponent. So, in the event she doesn't win, she wants her supporters to vote for the other side? Nice way to bring the party together... I also don't like that the media isn't calling her out on it.
I am also having issues with the media. I never understood why they (a) talked about people "winning" states when it's the delegate numbers that mattered or (b) bothered counting superdelegates when they could change their mind every minute.