Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Here's looking forward to a happy and healthy 2007!

In the same format as last year's recap:

Movies/shows I saw in the theaters in 2006:

  • Tarzan

Vacations/trips in 2006:
  • Pittsburgh
  • Las Vegas
  • Connecticut
  • Boston
  • Chicago
  • Washington DC
  • Chicago/Champaign
  • San Diego
Big events of 2006:
  • First full year of work (not nearly as many events as last year!)
Resolutions for 2007 (largely the same as last year...):
  1. Exercise at least 10 minutes a day and at least 3 hours a week total.
  2. Try to eat healthier and keep a food diary.
  3. Try to sleep before midnight 1 am every day, with exceptions for special events (I'm so bad at this).
  4. Put away/clean up at least 5 things a day.
  5. Read at least 1 leisure book per month.
  6. Keep in touch better. (I know this is one of those vague resolutions, but still...)
  7. Keep a more organized budget book.
  8. Post a randomly selected picture on the blog every time I sign on and have adequate time to do so.
  9. And the whole bunch of resolutions I make every year that I can't really quantify: be happy, be more patient, be nicer to people, be more organized, etc. I mean them, but honestly, they're hard to keep and how do you tell whether you've really "achieved" them? They seem more like life goals than a resolution that you can either keep or not.
  10. Take enough time off to stay recharged and refreshed.
Yup, same as last year. Let's see if I keep them any better this year! I would like "organization" and "health" to be the keys for 2007.

Happy new year!!

No comments: