Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year - Central

The best TV new years moments so far have both come from CNN (which, yes, I am watching despite my displeasure with their no longer sponsoring the Atlanta panda cam).

They were reporting from Navy Pier in Chicago and most people around the reporter are just bopping around to the music. But one woman, directly to the reporter's left, was like dancing up on her and very "happy." Anderson Cooper asked what she was drinking, the reporter relayed the question, and her response was like, "I'm drinking... I love my family and my friends and happy new year!!!" And she continued dancing and putting her drink right in between the reporter and the camera. It was really amusing.

Snoop Dogg wished Anderson Cooper a happy new year and he... didn't quite know what to make of it. Pretty funny.

I enjoy watching new years celebrations from around the world (generally my love for watching what's going on around the world) which is why the 2000 new years was so awesome. Hong Kong had fantastic fireworks this year!

Almost new years in central time... time to wish happy new year with everyone in Chicago! (haha... the reporter in Chicago asked someone for their resolution and they tried to run away)

No comments: