Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sinuses on Fire

My sinuses have been killing me all day. I don't know if this is allergies or summer sickness or what, but ugh. Makes working very difficult.

But you know what really doesn't make your sinuses feel happy?

When you walk down the street and someone has started a blazing fire with all the boxes on the street (apparently something involving lighting a cigarette... not sure since I missed the ignition but did notice the entire cloud of burning smoke speeding down the block). There was a crowd of people watching the pile burn and I think cigarette man started trying to put it out with his foot and someone called him (or the action) dumb. All I know is that I went around the whole section of fire yet after a few steps, my sinuses were literally burning. They still are. The pain is radiating through my head. This sucks.

No comments: