Monday, June 04, 2007

Lists

Wow, it's been awhile since I last posted. I didn't realize quite how long it had been...

But since it's late and I'm off to sleep soon, here's a mini-list:

1. It's getting near mid-June so I think it's time to start over again with Book 1 in preparation for July 21. I'm aiming to read through the whole thing in time to pick up the last book as the last part of the entire experience. I'm hoping I'm timing this right...

2. So You Think You Can Dance is seriously the most fun show on TV right now. I look forward to it every week!

3. I want to go on vacation...

4. Sometimes I just like having sandwiches for dinner. Or omelettes. Tonight was a turkey and provolone sandwich on a parmesan cheese bagel with a side of potato salad. Mmm.

5. All of a sudden, summer got incredibly busy. I don't recall my schedule getting this booked up this quickly in the winter...

6. I want to go to the San Diego Zoo again to hang out with all my animal friends.

7. This weekend at Costco the samples were stuffed shells, dino nuggets, cranberry juice cocktail, and then a bunch of things I didn't try like cheesecake, roast beef with vegetables and pastrami.

8. While I was at the deli today, I requested regular turkey. Soon after, someone asked the person helping me how the store brand turkey was and she gave it a thumbs down. I thought about taking back my order, but I think she gave me Boars Head anyway based on the label. Whatever it was, it was good.

9. It's supposed to just keep on raining... wheeee. That makes it a little harder to get up in the morning.

10. I watched the Yankees game tonight and they actually won! This has been the first game this season that I've watched where they didn't lose!

11. I wish the post office would make a prettier Forever stamp. Or maybe variations, like the regular stamps, but just call them Forever stamps. I know that kind of defeats the whole purpose, but I don't like having a hundred of the same stamp. I'm the person who buys the stamp books with quilts and flowers and squash because I like variety.

12. I was watching Miss Congeniality earlier today (it's on again right now) and I had totally forgotten that William Shatner and Candice Bergen had worked together on that before they were Denny and Shirley.

13. The chef reality shows are all back this week - The Next Food Network Star, Hell's Kitchen and Top Chef. Guilty pleasures. I think the one I have watched the most is Top Chef (including during a flight back on JetBlue when I should have been sleeping!), but the end of last season was a bit messy. (I still think Sam should have won...)

14. We went to the National Zoo over Memorial Day weekend and it was fabulous. Maybe I'll post some pictures of the adorable Tai Shan soon.

15. Enough for now. Good night!

1 comment:

Butterflyfish said...

Doing the same with Harry Potter