Sunday, December 30, 2007

Another Post

Your Dosha is Pitta

You have a quick mind, a gift for persuasion, and a sharp sense of humor.
You have both the drive and people skills to be a very successful leader.
Argumentative and a bit stubborn, you have been known to be a little too set in your ways.
But while you may be biased toward your own point of view, you are always honest, fair, and ethical.

With friends: You are outgoing and open to anyone who might want to talk to you

In love: You are picky but passionate

To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight.


Completely unrelated to the quiz, I have moved on to a dust mask in order to breathe in the apartment.

I have posted a lot in the past few days. Not really very much of substance though. Even if it's just a couple of lines of substance, I still want to post more than I have been over the past few months. It's just been such a busy year. Need to post more before I forget it all. On Christmas, we were talking about who had driven to/from my aunt's house the previous year and I had completely forgotten that I did. Hmm. Everyone else remembered.

4 am posting seems to be conducive to ramblings. I remember one post from one morning where I was up at 4 because I couldn't sleep because I was really sick and couldn't stop coughing (or was it sneezing?) and I watched the sun come up and wrote a really long post.

I wish I weren't wearing a dust mask at home in order to breathe. This kind of sucks.

I can't believe another year has already gone by. So, so quick.

No comments: