Sunday, December 30, 2007

Chardonnay

I think the smoke has finally lessened enough that I can go to sleep (at 6 am!). This [insert word - I can't think of it - not quite "zig zag"] sleep pattern is crazy. 5:15 am, 1 am, now 6 am (or so). Although unlike Friday morning, I'm not getting up early for work tomorrow, so we'll see how much this throws off my plan to get in to work early Monday morning. Blahhhh.

I think I blog more when it's late at night because I am not chatting with people online and this is the closest thing to it. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

In quiz news (ha), this one is not that far off except for the meat part:

You Are Chardonnay

Fresh, spirited, and classic - you have many facets to your personality.
You can be sweet and light. Or deep and complex.
You have a little bit of something to offer everyone... no wonder you're so popular.
Approachable and never smug, you are easy to get to know (and love!).

Deep down you are: Dependable and modest

Your partying style: Understated and polite

Your company is enjoyed best with: Cold or wild meat

No comments: