Things I currently don't understand:
1. Why it's wrong to say that Americans are bitter when they absolutely are.
2. How some polls show over 20% of Americans that still believe Obama is a Muslim after the entire Rev. Wright controversy. And why it would even matter if he were.
3. Why I bought a salad of edamame, black beans and corn and why it was the main part of dinner.
4. Why American culture doesn't permit more vacation taking.
5. Why I just can't get it right in the morning in the shoulder seasons when selecting which coat to wear.