Friday, January 01, 2010

2009 in Review

What a crazy year 2009 was. Personally, so many great things happened this year. Next year will be our first full year as a married couple, and I'm really looking forward to it. But there was also so much about 2009 that was troubling. The world seemed to be in crisis, the economy was falling apart and people were losing their jobs left and right, including in my industry which used to seem relatively recession-proof. My 2009 year in review:

Movies/shows I saw in theaters in 2009:
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Star Trek
(If there's any others, I can't remember. We had a whole list we wanted to see but no time with wedding planning!)

Vacations/trips in 2009:
Maui, Hawaii (x2)
Chicago, Illinois
Findley Lake, New York
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Newark, Delaware

Books in 2009:
Uh oh, I can't think of anything I have read this year! I must have read something...

I need to figure out some more categories for next year. Perhaps I should make that a resolution!

No comments: