Thursday, May 17, 2007

More Upfronts Stuff

I wasn't overly excited by CBS, Fox or CW (and our department is crazy busy at work) so no lengthy upfronts analysis on those.  I think the only thing that I was really excited about was Gossip Girl and the only thing I am really upset about is Veronica Mars (and the lack thereof).
 
But the plan is to check out the show promos and then come up with a list of shows I'm excited for and shows that have to come out with a good promo if I'm even going to check them out.  And then make my potential viewing schedule.  I tend not to think about the scheduling slots until then, which is what everyone is usually talking about.  The only thing I will ask is why Fox is always listing Bones to move to Friday at midseason.  It doesn't make any sense... and it's not like it's stayed there in previous years.  It's not horrible for me since I both have DVR and watch TV all seven days of the week, but Fox is known for those Friday night timeslots of death.  Oh, and the other scheduling thing would be that it looks like most of the conflicts come up at midseason with the whole Idol every night + all the shows that run straight through without repeats.  Should be an interesting season.

No comments: