Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow

Wow, it's snowing like crazy outside.

When they show the snow and icy mix colors on the Weather Channel map, it reminds me of ice cream for some reason.

From ice cream, I get to yogurt. From yogurt, I get to Red Mango. (Since Pinkberry's not really yogurt, and we don't really know what it is, right?)

The new Red Mango opened on 8th today. They gave out free yogurt from 3-10 pm. Free yogurt! Yet when I got there around 8:30, it was fairly empty. There was no line. I wonder if it was busier earlier and it just got slow. I worry though, since the location is hidden under this scaffolding that has been up for like over a year (without much visible purpose) and I don't think anyone knew it was opening and giving out free yogurt until today.

So... as much as I hate lines ... I love Red Mango yogurt (especially topped with fruit and mochi, yum). For that reason, I am telling everyone that they are open and you should all go. It's healthy and delicious. Yum.

I wish they were open for breakfast. Although maybe I should be glad they're not. It could get really expensive stopping there every morning.

No comments: