Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Blackberry

I love how the Blackberry service problems/outage last night/this morning is considered headline news.  NY1 was talking about it when I woke up (they actually said it affected the whole hemisphere, I think), but it was like a big news story!  They were in Times Square interviewing people on how they were affected by it.  The funniest part of the segment were the people who didn't even realize anything was wrong or who hadn't actually checked their blackberry.  The news person was like, "clearly, not everyone is addicted."  Hahaha.
 
As for me, I noticed a delay in messages (although I got some last night...) but figured it was due to the blackberry reception problems my old (old, old, old) model seems to have.  It doesn't always get messages so this didn't strike me as anything different!
 
Thank you America for sending Clyde home on Dancing with the Stars!  Now please take Sanjaya off my TV and keep Drive on it!

No comments: