Sunday, April 15, 2007

In the Kitchen

I think "In the Kitchen with Bob" is my favorite QVC show. They had that juicer I loved a couple of weeks ago, and now they just had this thing called "Micro Grill" where you can grill things in the microwave. It looks like a George Foreman grill (like black with the ridges) but it gets put in the microwave and you can put the plates in the dishwasher. Pretty nice. I even thought about getting one, but I haven't actually ever ordered anything from QVC.

It's pouring outside all over the East Coast. Even Bob at QVC was saying it was pouring there. A couple of days ago, they had been predicting a noreaster up here. I wonder if this still qualifies. When I heard about the weather, I planned to stay in - I have enough stuff to do here - and I'm glad I don't have to head out into that downpour.

If you are a fan of the Amazing Race, go to CBS Innertube and watch the bonus episode clip called "Oswald Hates Cookies." It is the one of the best things ever. :)

No comments: