Saturday, September 01, 2007

Razzberry

We went to dinner with my parents tonight and then walked through Times Square. While there, we visited M&M's World (always fun) and got some m&ms for a snack. I saw some new one called "Razzberry" and it had said milk chocolate but it looked more like the size of the peanut m&ms.

It was so good. They taste just like these raspberry chocolate jelly rings I always get from the grocery store around Passover. Yum. I need to go back and get more. Although I have now learned from various sites on google that they'll only be around for about six weeks and they're going to sell them all over. I really really want to get more soon. Back before I knew they would have them other places too, I even looked at the hours for M&Ms World and made a plan to go there to get it before work.

So needless to say... if you like raspberry and you like chocolate (or if you like jelly rings), I highly, highly recommend. Yum.

Here's the official link:
http://www.mms.com/us/razzberry/

No comments: