Thursday, September 03, 2009

Up Late

I have been awake for about 20.5 hours. Wheee. I don't know how I'm still so functional.

I got up at 5:30 in order to grab a 6:30 car to get to the asylum office by 7:30. I got there on time, we went for the interview and now it's 2 weeks of waiting. I got back to the office around 1 pm.

Since I was out all morning, and then needed a break so had lunch with my mom, and then needed to debrief on the interview before I forgot important details, by the time I left work, I still hadn't done most of the work I needed to do today! But I wanted to work from home since I was completely exhausted. I'm surprised I haven't passed out yet but I think it's possibly (a) because I haven't taken Nyquil for the first time in a few nights and my body isn't used to not having sleepy medicine, (b) I passed out on the chiropractor's table and was so out that I didn't even realize the electric stim was done or (c) I'm too tired to sleep and will pay for it tomorrow.

So I have one more project to finish tonight. It's only almost 2 am. Wheee. I was hoping that this absurdly early day would translate into an early bedtime and then effectively switch my schedule to a little bit earlier. Unfortunately, that does not seem to be the case. What is my problem? Why can't I sleep early and wake up early like a normal working person?

No comments: