Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reflections

I'm reading over some old blog posts to figure out what I was doing on this day in the past...

Five years ago (wow, I have had this blog for awhile)... I was talking about how great it would be to have cuisine mode on my camera. This was before I ever had an SLR (not that I know how to use it well), and I got a camera with a cuisine mode a couple of years ago. I can't believe that this was news back then. Five years ago, I was also getting ready to go out to buy Christmas underwear. Funny.

Four years ago ... I didn't post, but I think I was working.

Three years ago ... I didn't post, but I'm fairly sure I was working. December 2006 was a crazy busy month. I think that's the month in my entire working history that I billed the most hours.

Two years ago ... I didn't post (notice a pattern?), but again, I'm fairly sure I was working. December is a busy month for transactional associates. At least it was when the economy was good. Wait... was this a Saturday? Maybe I wasn't working? Or... maybe I was...

A year ago ... I didn't post (again!), but I remember last December being busy.

This was far more interesting when I started it looking through 2004 entries. My spurt-posting and lack of regular posting has made this far less interesting than it could be for some other dates. Oh well.

No comments: