Sunday, October 08, 2006

Grassy Hills and Skis

Last night I had a dream that I was on an interview with an athletic wear/sneaker company, I think Nike. It wasn't present time; it was like summer associate interviewing and I was choosing between working there and working at a law firm. It was a huge building and complex, right in the middle of Manhattan. I think the address I remembered was 25th & 9th.

I was excited about the interview. I got there an hour early, but when I walked inside, there was a line of hundreds of people waiting to get in. Apparently they tape TV shows there, so everyone was lined up to go through security and check in for that. But I was there for an interview! It all seemed to be one line, and the wait was long. They had these plastic signs with the approximate wait time from certain points on the line, which they would hang around people's heads like the people who stand on the streetcorners holding ads. But the line, despite the projected wait, was actually moving at a decent place. Eventually I was allowed to just go to a different clerk since I wasn't there to be in the TV show audience.

The next thing I remember, I was out behind the building on a big grassy hill and my parents and I are doing yoga. And after we were doing one of the tabletop like poses, all of a sudden, the big grassy hill is covered in snow and there are people skiing. But they weren't using skis. One of them was on a big ivory colored pillow and another was skiing holding a balance ball. It was odd.

That's all I remember. Anyone know what that means?

No comments: