Sunday, October 22, 2006

New Shows

I haven't really given up on any of the new TV shows yet. I was about to give up on Smith, but then it got cancelled, so it was out of my hands. I do wonder why Men in Trees is still the next to go on the DeathWatch site; it's a lot better than people are giving it credit for. I wish it would (a) move after Grey's Anatomy and (b) post good numbers there...

I'd say if I had a list of favorite new shows, it would probably go like this: Brothers & Sisters, Shark, Justice, Heroes, Men in Trees. I also have Ugly Betty, Jericho, Friday Night Lights, Six Degrees, The Nine, Standoff, Vanished and the Kidnapped burn-off on my DVR, but those are probably my 5. Ugly Betty is only just missing the cut - I'd add it if there were 6 because it's really adorable and refreshing. Friday Night Lights is on my DVR but I still haven't watched it yet. I go back and forth on Jericho; it was just ok in the beginning with some good moments but lately it's been getting more hooks in. As for the last 5 on the DVR list, 4 of them I have found just OK with good moments and NBC's basically done with Kidnapped.

As for this minute, I'm just watching L&O CI repeats on Bravo. There's always L&O on. But if there are any readers who get counted, please watch Justice tomorrow night. Needs to be saved!

No comments: