Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ouch

We have a durian in the fridge wrapped in a few plastic bags. While looking around the fridge, I pricked my finger. It bled. Great. Who knew durian was such a dangerous fruit?

In other news, I could complain for hours about the new time entry program that our firm switched to. The old one was so user-friendly and this one is inconvenient, time-wasting and everything takes 10 steps more than it did before. (How is this efficient and an improvement? Don't ask me). But anyway, I will limit myself to saying that I can't believe we switched to a program that will be "offline" for month-end processing on a regular basis. I can't believe that our time entry program "improvement" means that I am now forced to keep time by hand. That just seems so wrong.

No comments: