Thursday, July 22, 2004

Adia

I'm listening to Sarah McLachlan's "Adia" on my new iPod. It needs a name. Love my new iPod. :) It's only been a few hours, but I've been loving it since before I got it.

I'm trying to assemble a list of my favorite songs. I don't have many on it so far. I love so many songs that it's hard to narrow down to "favorites." And hard to remember which ones I forgot to list! So far I have:

Sarah McLachlan - I Will Remember You (the non-live version)
Savage Garden - Affirmation
Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire
Alphaville - Forever Young
Josh Groban - To Where You Are
Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels Like Home
Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply

What else should be on the list?

In other news, I left work early today and decided to work from home instead. Yoga and a Taco Bell break made me happy. Not sure what's going on this weekend yet, even though it's almost here. It's unfortunate that it takes me so long to travel back and forth to the city because I feel like it's really limiting my social options. Sigh.

No comments: