Sunday, July 18, 2004

Choices, choices


Seafood tanks at HSF in Chinatown (Why did I write medicine tanks when I first started writing the caption?) Lots of choices. Posted by Hello
 
Choices, choices. Lots of choices to be made in the next few weeks. Corporate or litigation? iPod regular or iPod mini? (Decision being made as we speak.) Where to go to lunch in the remaining three weeks? Life is all about choices. (Stating the obvious.) I still hold to my philosophy that whatever happens is what is supposed to happen, and that ultimately things will turn out to be the best choices. There is a reason for everything. Of course, this is more about the big choices, not whether or not I should get the special edition of Manchurian Candidate on DVD.
 
So far today, I've been to Best Buy, where I bought Katie Holmes's "Pieces of April." I wanted to see that last year (it was last year, right?) and never got around to it, and it was only $10. Best Buy is out of iPods (15 gb), and different stores are selling them for different prices! But they're all out of stock anyway. Best Buy is one of my favorite stores. Love it there. :)
 
Anyway, what are the essential DVDs one needs for a good collection?

No comments: