Tuesday, September 12, 2006

DwtS 3.1

Dancing with the Stars is back! Woohoo!

I think my 3 favorites tonight were Mario & Karina, Emmitt & Cheryl and Vivica & Nick.

Quick summary of all the competitors:

Joey and Edyta: Not bad at all. Did you see his arms?! The dance was fine, but the song wasn't that good. It sounded better on America's Got Talent.

Sara and Tony: A vote for Sara is a vote for Tom DeLay. Needless to say, I'm not interested. It was kind of boring anyway.

Tucker & Elena: Tucker looked like he was having a lot of fun, but he looked like he was at a junior high dance. At least he tried more than Master P.

Monique & Louis: It was cute, but I don't have strong feelings either way.

Emmitt & Cheryl: I don't consider a vote for Emmitt a vote for the Dallas Cowboys. And lucky for that, because this was good. And I like Cheryl. They looked like they were having fun.

Willa & Maksim: It was okay. I wasn't really paying attention.

Mario & Karina: That was awesome. Alvin's sister-in-law told me she'd be good. I can't believe Bruno asked, "do you have extra batteries in your pants?" Watched this one again.

Shanna & Jesse: I was kind of bored.

Harry & Ashly: So many couples... it's almost too many by this point! Is this more than last year? I like Ashly though, even if the dance was just okay.

Vivica & Nick: I thought this was fun. I'm running out of things to say because there are too many teams and it's everyone's first dance, so what do we really expect from them?

Jerry & Kym: I am running out of ways to say "ok, but I wasn't thrilled..."

It is awesome that they read out Al Sharpton's quote about voting in celebrity dance contests though! That was great!

No comments: