Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Incredibles

I'm so glad that the GA promo is still playing on tvguide.com.  I thought for sure it would be gone after the season premiere, but I was wrong.  ABC really did a good job with the fall promos this year.  Pick a catchy meaningful song, insert clips from TV show, everything becomes memorable.  Considering ABC is one of the only networks I remember the promos for.  (Other than Victor Garber's quote from Justice).  And it could be argued that I watched more on other networks (Fox...) this summer....
 
Put said promos on websites and have them start streaming when the site opens (I used to hate that).  People get sucked in.  People listen to song on repeat.  Win/win situation for artist & show.  I'm just looking for more good music to play on repeat at work. :)
 
It's Thursday. :) :) :)
 
Although with the way this week has gone, it certainly doesn't feel like it!

No comments: