Monday, September 11, 2006

Picture Time


I just felt like throwing a photo up here for color since the past few posts have been mostly text. And it's nice to share photos. I have "life photos" at my picasaweb account but in order to get there, you'll have to know my account name which I will give out if asked.

I took this photo in Hong Kong last year on August 13 when we took the MTR out to Lantau Island to go see the big Buddha and the Po Lin Monastery. I just thought it was interesting especially in contrast to the skyscrapers of Hong Kong Island. What do you think?

I need to start going to sleep earlier. Sunday night football = tired Monday morning. Monday night football (doubleheader) = tired Tuesday morning. And now the commercials are telling me I'm supposed to yawn through Wednesday morning too? Great.

No comments: