Thursday, September 07, 2006

Random Thoughts

... as I work from home tonight:

1. Yay! Design Star got renewed for a second season!

2. I am worried for Justice because it is in such a competitive timeslot (Lost, Criminal Minds, Biggest Loser [I think]). I really like the show, but it has gotten mixed reviews. It's so entertaining to watch and I love that they tell you the truth at the end. I can't wait until they get someone guilty off.

3. Jessica Simpson has made the US Weekly cover 2 weeks in a row now. From "A New Love for Jess" to the Sept. 18 cover of "DUMPED!" Hmm.

4. I am glad I have something mindless like Celebrity Duets to play while I am working.

5. The problem with an evolving organizational style/method of your own is that, since it takes time to figure out exactly how to do it right, everything is a mess as you are in the process of figuring it out.

6. Today I got a salad for lunch. The guy heard "feta" when I said "cheddar" but that is ok because I like feta. I was starving, yet about 2/3 through the salad, I couldn't go any further. Those salad bowls are packed full. Unlike when I go to the pay per ingredient places...

7. I loved Kayne's dress on Project Runway. Maybe it showed up better on TV. Maybe I just don't understand couture. But I loved Kayne's dress. I will admit that, as much as I like Michael, his dress was just okay. It was nice when they tucked those "flaps" in. Laura's definitely looked better in Paris. I was just glad to see Vincent finally leave, so the people I liked were saved. Uli's was good, but while I think she's good, I'm never overly excited about most of the designs. I hated Jeffrey's dress at first, but I think after seeing it a few more times, it is growing on me. I still like Kayne's better though...

8. I started listening to podcasts while working. It's actually kind of nice having Tim Gunn streaming in my ears while doing work. Does anyone have any recommendations for free podcasts that I don't need iTunes or anything special to listen?

9. I wish I went to the premiere of the View so I could win a free cruise.

10. Yay for Threshold reruns on Sci-Fi! I miss that show. :(

No comments: