Monday, March 20, 2006

On the Street

I just took a break from work and walked around outside. Apparently, I am trying to curb my sugar intake (I mean, really, gummi bears as an end of breakfast snack?) with chicken nuggets. Hmm.
 
But that wasn't the point of this post. Instead, I wanted to tell you about what I saw when I was outside.
 
As soon as I left the building, I was puzzled. There was a group of people crossing the street, walking very slowly and deliberately, and in line formation.  They were mostly tall guys in suits carrying black briefcases and wearing black sunglasses. There was a girl or two in the bunch too, also wearing suits. No coats, just suits. I remembered the large groups of people roaming the street for Sirius after Howard Stern moved over, but who were these people?
 
It wasn't until after I passed them that I saw that their briefcases were advertising NBC's new show, Heist.  One of the girls was giving stuff out, but I was halfway across the street so I didn't want to turn around to try to get a dust collector. I hope it wasn't something good!
 
Amusing.  A walking ad. I bet they wished it was 10 degrees warmer!

No comments: