Monday, March 13, 2006

Winter

Sitting in my office under a fleece blanket, I am convinced that I made a little bit of a wardrobe mistake today.
 
Nothing crazy or inappropriate. Just a little... cold.
 
I think I was a little overanxious for the arrival of spring. When I left for work, it was around 55 degrees, with a forecasted high of 65 (and just to the west, 71!). I was excited that it was going to be warmer than yesterday when it never seemed to go over 52. Add to that, Saturday's gorgeous high 60s weather in which I walked 3.5 miles outdoors.  So I wore a skirt suit to work, the same thing I'd wear in the summer, but I mean, when the temps are close to 70, it's not going to be that cold!
 
Yeah... right.
 
When I went to lunch and just now, as I went for a snack, I was freezing. Probably because it's not even 60 degrees. Bah!
 
I wonder how the walk home is going to go. Ha!
 
On a side note, am I the only one who didn't know that Wendy's now makes sandwiches?

No comments: