Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Aquarium

I took the following 3 pictures within the span of one minute:

What is the first thing you see when you look at each picture? (You may have to enlarge to participate in this exercise).

The fact that I'm even posting these pictures is due to my hobby of people watching. When taking these shots, the goal was to get a picture of the Aquarium stop on the T and my first glimpse of the waterfront. Instead, as I looked at the photos after uploading them to my computer, I found myself focusing on the kid looking down at his shirt and the other kids in their 3-D glasses. Oh, to be a kid again. Then again, I did see Polar Express in IMAX 3-D 2 Novembers ago. Oh my goodness, was it really that long ago?! Where has the time gone!?

Probably doesn't help that I don't sleep... going to bed after reading some more of the Da Vinci Code...

All of that was a tangent...

Anyway. The T station is there. The waterfront is there. It's all nice and pretty. But I want to know what was going on with that kid's shirt. Did he drop something on it? What was going on that he was looking down at the bottom of his shirt while walking? Granted, he probably walked like 5 feet between photos. But it's two separate photos, so it feels like a longer time span to me. :) And there I go, comparing time and space when they're two separate things...

Time for sleep before I keep babbling!

No comments: