Thursday, May 18, 2006

Restaurants

I haven't had much of an appetite lately because I've been sick, but today I had lots of yummy food.

We had a lunch CLE and the person who organizes this CLE always tries to get lunch food that's better than our normal CLEs. (And we definitely appreciate it!  The normal cafe stuff isn't terrible, but it can get a little boring).  One time we had Thai food and rice pudding.  Today we had Pampano tacos.  I love the chicken tacos.  Add in some guacamole, rice and pico de gallo, and mmmmm.  I only wish the Pampano Taqueria were on Seamless Web.

Dinner was a closing dinner at The Modern, the restaurant in the MoMA.  The appetizer was marinated yellowfin tuna and it looked and tasted great.  Everything was on the simple side, but very solid.  I was confused by the fact that my salmon entree came out with a frothy soap-like sauce, but it was champagne sauce.  It was definitely good though.

Let's see what type of tea I try tomorrow at work. :)

No comments: