Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Salada and Spouts

A couple of quick quizzes before going to bed:

Your Ideal Pet is a Cat

You're both aloof, introverted, and moody.
And your friends secretly wish that you were declawed!


I don't think so... I am so not a cat person! (Besides the allergies...)

You Are Sky Blue

Dreamy and creative, you the potential in everyone ... and everything!
And while you strive to have an ideal life, you are pretty mellow about it. You know your time will come.


I assume it's supposed to be that I "see" the potential in everyone... I like most shades of blue, so this works for me!

Today I had Salada White Tea with Green Tea blend. I had a cup of this on my initial tea sampling weekend, and thought it was okay. It tasted weaker today. I think it's getting near the time to have some more chai. Maybe tomorrow morning it will be time for chai. I need something to wake my brain up these days. I mean, today, I put together a whole packet of stuff to bring home to do for work, and then proceeded to leave it on my desk and not pack it up. What's wrong with me?!

Oh well. Did some other work, watched last Thursday's Without a Trace (I thought for sure that the ending would be the opposite of what happened), and the second half of The OC season finale. Should be interesting to see how they start up S4.

Ooh, Weather Channel showing a waterspout in Marathon, FL. Those things are crazy looking!

Off to bed... if I can stop coughing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you be willing to make time for me this summer? :-)