Saturday, May 27, 2006

Some More

A couple more quizzes, one of which is okay and the other of which could not be more off.

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others

The feeling... not so accurate. Famous for... not so accurate, especially the neat freak part. I wish I could be, but I just get distracted, or lazy, or busy, or cluttered, or... well, all of the above. How I live my life... a little more accurate, especially the odd passions part. If you know me, you know I might have some odd passions. ;-)

You Are Pork

You like to think you're the other white meat, but many people don't want anything to do with you.
You probably smoke. And it's likely that no body part of yours is off limits.


I don't think so!

I don't eat pork. I don't smoke. I mean, where the heck did that come from? The quiz asked me if I could be a vegetarian, and I said, YES, only if I could also eat fish. Is fish pork? I think not.

Anyway. Don't really feel like saying much more about this anymore. Yeah.

No comments: