Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Allure

I'm tired.

I think the fact that the sun doesn't shine in through my bedroom window in the morning (I face west) is getting to me.

When I think about what I want to eat before a meal, nothing sounds appetizing and I don't feel like eating. In sharp contrast to previous weeks where I wanted lunch at noon, I now don't feel like eating until close to 2.

Although I don't have much appetite for what I want to eat, once I get the food, I eat a lot of it. (see: tonight's Chinese food delivery and the fact that there is no more chow fun left)

Of course, it's 12:15 am and being awake now isn't helping.

That's why I ate chocolate.

Maybe I need one of those sun lamps. Not like a tanning bed, but one of those lamps that tries to naturally wake you up with sunlight. SAD therapy lights, probably. I'll try anything, because for the past couple of weeks, until this week, I had been setting 6 alarms in the morning and still sleeping through all but my Blackberry.  Now I can snooze my Blackberry in my sleep, although it does have the most annoying vibrations of all the alarms.

I want lychee flavored hard candy.

And a nap.

At least Music Choice is playing. One of my problems is that I'll be listening to 90s radio on the couch late at night, when they play all the good songs I haven't heard in awhile, and then I'll just keep wanting to hear the next song, and the next song, and the next song, and before you know it, it's 2 am and I'm still sitting on the couch.

My eyes hurt.

Does anyone know anything about those solar lamp alarm things? Like which are good, which are recommended, what to buy? I am seriously considering the investment.

As I listen to Color Me Badd. I adore mi amor....

No comments: