Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sushi

I'm reading the menu for Raku on Seamless Web, and is it bad that I'm so amused by some of the roll names? For example, the Morgan Stanley roll (spicy tuna with avocado topped with eel, red and white tuna, salmon and yellowtail - sounds SO good, which explains why it's $15) and the Proskauer roll (spicy ebi, cucumber, crunch, white tuna, whitefish and salmon in a soy wrap, also $15). I'm not ordering either one of them, but they're making me crave sushi a whole lot!

2 comments:

sandia said...

I have pictures of sushi on my notebook, which was really bad today when I was bored and hungry in class.

Marissa said...

I have a picture on the wall of my office from a past sushi dinner. I thought pictures of food might make me more hungry or crave more food during work, but surprisingly, it's had little effect. I think that's probably a good thing!