Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Reliving the Past

Back in undergrad, especially the first half, I listened to a lot of Asian pop music.  With the whole mp3 crackdown, it became a lot harder to learn about Asian pop music, mostly because I didn't know where to look to find out more. I pretty much only got familiar with the theme songs to anime (Alvin watched a lot of Inuyasha back in Chicago, where it was on earlier because of the time difference).  Now, I'm heading back to the past, as I've found a K-pop Live365 station to listen to at work. Yay!
 
And as a side note, I may go blog-silent until the weekend, because I'll be wrapped up in a little bubble.  Some of the stuff happening is, I think, better suited to my handwritten journal (which I'm resurrecting).  It's not that it's something that doesn't deserve to be public, but considering the way I've compartmentalized my writing topics over time, it's something that I'd rather put there. At least that's how I feel now. It may change. If you think I've gone crazy and have no idea what I'm talking about, ask me on IM.

No comments: