Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April

I was putting together a closing index and stared at the date for awhile.
 
How the heck did it get to be April?!?
 
Where have I been and what have I been doing?!?
 
A week or so ago (can't remember), a friend of mine was telling me about admitted students weekend at the law school, and I was forced to think about how, if a new class is already coming to visit, it means it's been almost a year since graduation.  Where did the time go?
 
Then I found out about a celebration for one of my cousins which is exactly one year to the day from graduation.
 
Scary. How could I have graduated a year ago??  The time is just flying by. It definitely doesn't feel like I've been working for 6.5 months.
 
And the summers will be here in the blink of an eye.
 
Agh.
 
I need a way to slow down time!

No comments: