Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Snowing

It's April and it's snowing.  On Saturday, it was a balmy 75 degrees, and on Wednesday, it's snowing.
 
And it's not like wet snow, almost rain.  Right now it's coming down in huge flakes like styrofoam packing peanuts.  Goodness.
 
And I left my hat and my mittens in my parents' car a couple of weeks ago, so all I've got is my coat.  The Weather Channel did say AM snow, but when I left for the doctor, it was just cloudy.  When I went from the doctor to work, I was really wishing that I had worn my raincoat and my boots.  Only TWC said it would snow, and I didn't believe them!  Serves me right...

1 comment:

Avid Diva said...

That's crazy!!!

I remember when I came for Admitted Students Weekend, there was snow on the ground in April. That's Chicago, though!!

April is all for cute spring blazers and linen skirts in NY!