Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tram

Well, that was the fastest Boston Legal I ever watched on my DVR.

Because I fast-forwarded at 4x speed since they were showing the rescue of the people stuck on the stalled tram for the whole hour.

I mean, it's definitely a news story.  A tram getting stuck over the river due to a power failure? I'm sure if I were on there I'd be freaked out.  I don't usually get claustrophobic, but there's definitely been moments... especially in a small enclosed area that stops moving, I can imagine that would be one of them.

In other "news," the photo of Katie Holmes in the CNN article about their "baby" ... she seriously looks like she's in a trance.  I liked Tom Cruise so much more when he was Jerry Maguire instead of a couch-jumping psycho talking about birthing seminars.

No comments: