Thursday, June 15, 2006

More on Benji

So I think Benji might be my current favorite dancer to watch on SYTYCD.

I have watched his dance with Donyelle about 4 times now because I just truly enjoy watching it. They're probably my favorite dancing couple from last night. But the reason I single out Benji is because last week, I watched his dance with Heidi (the save yourself from elimination dance, the West Coast swing one) many times.

Therefore, I think he must be the one I like best right now.

There are a bunch of others I like too - Donyelle, Allison, Jason, Stanislav, Travis, Musa among them. But I haven't watched their dances over and over again like I have these 2. Maybe it's the dancers and the style combined. Not sure.

I love dance shows. And now Red Hot Chili Peppers's Higher Ground is playing on Music Choice, and it's making me think of the movie Center Stage, which is also about dancing and which I also love.

I really should get back to packing.

No comments: