Saturday, June 24, 2006

Stats

I think I missed a few searches, but a lot of them seem to deal with the bar exam. For example, there are 6 search results on my current log. Which ones don't fit?

Failing grade simulated barbri essay - They always grade low. And it's not July 4th yet. Plenty of time.

Barbri nyt book outlines - Unclear to me. What is NYT? I don't remember that as a Barbri abbreviation, and it only makes me think of NY Times.

Paced program Barbri - Unrealistic. I never finished all of the assignments.

Accidentally swallowed plastic fork prong - This made me laugh, because unfortunately I think I must have. There is no other explanation for where the fork prong could have gone!

Neatfreakmom - *shrug* Don't know how that got here.

PMBR similar real MBE questions - I thought they would be, but I'm not so sure they were very close last year. But what do I know... I slept through a good part of the MBE and didn't give each question the time it deserved, so I barely remember the question formats. If anything, it's just helpful for making you sit down and do a simulated test. That aspect of it can't hurt.

And I realize that by posting this, I kicked my "excellent lunches" post further down. Oh well.

No comments: