Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Rerun

Haven't run down the searches on my statcounter for awhile.

But I looked today... and some searches make sense, and some I still don't get. The number of results arriving here by search engine is significantly lower than last year. Is this because I am blogging less than I did during barbri or is it because I have become boring or... is it because I haven't talked about barbri in a good long while and that's what everyone is searching for?

Spiderman 3
I get this one, seeing as how I just posted about seeing the place where they filmed last night. (And it was last night, since the signs I saw this morning were already down, packed away and driven off by the time I got home).

Carly Patterson's butt
Seriously, if you're the person who lands here looking for this, like people did last summer, can you please enlighten me as to why you are searching for this??

Paddlefish swimming pictures
Paddlefish? What does a paddlefish look like? If I'm not sure what kind of fish it is, how did a searcher get here?

Olympus mrobe 100 cleaning
Got me. I am actually not as diligent as I should be about cleaning my cameras...

Aquarium
I love aquariums! I know my most recent post was about the Aquarium stop on the T, but the most recent aquarium that I've been to is the Shedd in Chicago. They had a free day (Tuesdays, I think) where everything was free but the wild reef. It was fun. On an unrelated note, I love penguins.

AQUARIUM
This time it was in caps. I guess that counts as different...

Aquarium picture
Well, it was a picture of the T stop.... I wonder, do search engines pull up results based on when you posted? Because these aquarium searches are all pretty close in time together and closer to the time I posted about the aquarium stop than now. If you understand how these things work, can you shoot over some explanations in the comments?

Marissa on friendster
Yes I am. I didn't check it for a couple of months, but I think I've checked it twice in the past week. I go through phases. Just like candy --> tea --> donuts. I had 2 donuts today. This is unacceptable.

Even if they were Krispy Kremes.

1 comment:

sandia said...

I just found out that I am mint chip ice cream! Hahaha. Sorry about the rain. It was all cold, cloudy, and so humid today that the air felt like rain. Gross.