Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Skipping Around

Procrastinating, so I figured I'd do this again. After all, it has been a week.

Since last time, people have arrived here looking for the following things (and probably have been disappointed...):

Bukhara aprons
Is this a special type of apron? I know Bukhara is a restaurant in New York; I think it is the one where we did a very large buffet lunch when I was a summer. But what about the aprons?

More on Olympus and Spiderman
See the link in the first line of this entry. I don't think I've come up with anything more to say. And I'm typing this while watching the show I previewed and didn't like in Vegas. I'm only watching it to see if it's changed at all.

Well they have changed the introduction. It wasn't clear to us watching it in the preview that it was a reality show. They have tried to make it a little clearer in this intro. (They told us "real women." But any show could say that. Saying "not actors" is more convincing.)

PMBR 3-day course
I did it. I thought it was helpful. But then the bar exam didn't really have any similar questions. So what do I know.

Arizona has the number one divorce rate in the country? Interesting. Then again, Scottsdale does have an overwhelming number of reality TV stars... I don't know if there's some sort of correlation there or not.

They have changed the introduction to better identify the characters too since they were kind of indistinguishable last time. I think I have just given away which show this is.

Failing Barbri graded essay
I think discussing Barbri in the last post of this type did the trick as far as searches go. Anyway, don't worry about the early Barbri essays. They grade low to try to make you take the extra essay course.

Barbri MBE
Don't remember much about it except that I got McDonalds for lunch inbetween.

Yoplait television commercial bikini
I thought I should do this to motivate myself to get in shape. Maybe I still need to do it because getting in shape is not really happening.

Hmm. This whole first segment is much better than the version we saw. Maybe the producers do care...

More on Carly Patterson and her butt
Will someone please explain this one to me?

Skirt blowing TV - Marilyn
I have no idea how that ended up here at all.

What happened to Marissa on OC 2006
I could tell you what happened but I don't want to risk accidentally spoiling someone who didn't see the finale of the show. So... there are a lot of other sites out there that will tell you. You should probably go there instead. But I do think what happened could turn out to be a really good development for the show if done right.

Back to the show. My main complaint with it before was that it dragged a lot. The pacing has gotten a little better, but now it's starting to drag a little again. Blah.

No comments: