Friday, June 02, 2006

Vanilla

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not a big vanilla person.

I'm not really into fragrances that have vanilla in them. I eat vanilla ice cream first because I want to get rid of it so I can savor the chocolate. It's just not really my thing.

So the results of these quizzes puzzle me. Two quizzes in one night calling me vanilla. Despite the ice cream quiz's description, I think the quizzes are trying to tell me I am boring.


You Are Vanilla Ice Cream

Your personality is anything but "vanilla"
You're a risk taker, who's up for anything new.
You go well with anyone and fit into any situation.

You are most compatible with rocky road ice cream.


Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino

Smooth and sweet, you fit in to almost any crowd. No one would suspect you of being a coffee tweaker!


Ho hum.

1 comment:

sandia said...

I just got banana nut frappucino. I think they're trying to tell me I'm crazy.

I agree that the vanilla ice cream quiz results don't make much sense. If your personality is anything but vanilla, why did they tell you that you're vanilla ice cream? Stupid.

Anyway, don't worry. You are not boring