Thursday, July 03, 2008

Quizzes




The Road Trip of Your Life



You see life as precious and special. Heritage and family are very important to you.

You live a life of leisure. You take your time in every aspect of life and enjoy it to the fullest.

You don't like a lot of risk or randomness in your life. You prefer to stick with what's known, even if it's a bit boring.

You are able to find a fairly healthy balance between work and play. You work when you need to, but you never let yourself burn out.

In another life, you could have been a great novelist. You have a knack for describing things in an interesting way.



Interesting results. Can't say I disagree except (1) I don't have a life of leisure, but would like one and (2) I do get burned out sometimes.




You Are the Tango



You are an emotionally expressive person. You can't ever really hide how you feel.

Deep and reflective, you need a style of dance to mirror your intensity.

You have a taste of the exotic. You crave sounds, smells, and tastes from foreign countries.

You are sometimes misunderstood and unappreciated. But you don't really care to explain yourself!


I would like to learn the tango. I was at a wedding recently with a lot of ballroom dancers and I wish I knew what I was doing.




What Your Workspace Says About You

You are generally fairly organized, but you have occasional slip ups. You find keeping organized challenging.

You are hardworking and driven. You have an excellent work ethic.

You feel like you neglect your family and friends when you're working. You may work a bit too much.

You don't switch careers often, and you intend to stay at your current job for a long time.

At work, you are an introvert. You don't like people coming around your work space.


Let's think of the time period since I moved into my current office as the "occasional slip-up." I'm digging through 2 years of stuff from before I moved out of the shared office and it never ends.

No comments: