Sunday, July 20, 2008

Quizzes

Internet's working! Therefore, I can take quizzes (ha).




Your Fitness Type: Playful



You enjoy exercise as long as it doesn't feel like work.

Working out is your playtime, and you're up for any exercise that's fun.

Try exercise that involves a little friendly competition, like basketball, softball, or volleyball.

Or you may even like exercising with a fitness video game. Anything that makes you feel like a kid again.



Yes. I need a Wii Fit!! Sigh.




You Are a Fairly Green Driver



You driving isn't the greenest, but it's greener than most people.

Whether you have a fuel efficient car or try not to speed, you try not to use a lot of gas.

You do your best to drive less. However, it's not always possible.

You may end up driving more than you'd like, but at least you're doing what you can!



They're just trying to make me feel better about myself. I wish we had a better rail system in this country, because then I wouldn't have to fly or drive as much to travel long distances. But yeah, I don't use my car if I don't have to. It's just easier taking the subway.




You Are Barbeque Sauce



You are a social person. You enjoy cooking for other people.

You are both skillful and competitive. You enjoy mastering hard tasks.

You appreciate complexity more than simplicity.

Your taste in food tends to lean toward interesting flavors.

You appreciate exotic spice combinations. You tend to like cutting edge, fusion cuisine.

You get along with all personalities from a distance. Except salsa personalities, who always seem to annoy you.



I don't understand what these quiz results mean. I don't get how the first paragraph relates to BBQ sauce. I don't understand what a "salsa personality" is. And how do you get along with personalities from a distance?




You Are a One Piece Swimsuit



You are a bit conservative and traditional.

And you are not at the beach to put your body on display!

You are a low maintenance person. You like to look good, but you're not vain.

Your taste tends to be sophisticated. You always opt for classy over trashy.



Wheee swimsuits. I do like the one in that picture though.

No comments: