Sunday, October 26, 2008

Miscellaneous

Some miscellaneous notes:
 
1.  I wonder why the people with the presidential campaign condoms in Times Square don't have any for Biden.  On Friday, I heard them shouting out for their Obama, McCain and Palin ones, but not Biden.  He got left out.
 
2.  I got a new phone today.  It's finally time to get a new one under our plan and that's good because nowadays I have had to charge my phone daily and it also shuts off whenever it feels like it.  You can turn this one sideways and it becomes a camera.  Funny how my cousin had one of these in Hong Kong, oh, over 3 years ago.  We are so behind here with our cell phones...
 
3.  I missed that first 2 hour premiere of Grey's Anatomy and had been meaning to watch it online, but never had a chance.  I tried today and it's already gone.  At least I got the episode of Ugly Betty that I was missing from the DVR.
 
4.  I wish I didn't have to do work this weekend.
 
5.  The problem with going to King Buffet for dinner is that I eat too many onion rings.

No comments: