Some miscellaneous notes:
1. I wonder why the people with the presidential campaign condoms in Times Square don't have any for Biden. On Friday, I heard them shouting out for their Obama, McCain and Palin ones, but not Biden. He got left out.
2. I got a new phone today. It's finally time to get a new one under our plan and that's good because nowadays I have had to charge my phone daily and it also shuts off whenever it feels like it. You can turn this one sideways and it becomes a camera. Funny how my cousin had one of these in Hong Kong, oh, over 3 years ago. We are so behind here with our cell phones...
3. I missed that first 2 hour premiere of Grey's Anatomy and had been meaning to watch it online, but never had a chance. I tried today and it's already gone. At least I got the episode of Ugly Betty that I was missing from the DVR.
4. I wish I didn't have to do work this weekend.
5. The problem with going to King Buffet for dinner is that I eat too many onion rings.