Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Another Song Association

All 4 One: I Swear
 
Junior high school. Senior Banquet. Yes, we had a "prom." Some people came in limos and did a post-party at the beach and the whole thing if I remember correctly. I showed up in a friend's minivan (my mom was chaperoning anyway) and we went to the diner afterwards. Kind of glad we had a "prom" since I didn't go in high school, but over 7.5 years later, I still don't regret not going. And since for some reason I have better memories of junior high than high school (hence, my issues with law school social structure), I guess I went to prom when it counted.
 
Share. Please? :)

2 comments:

sandia said...

I didn't go to my senior prom either, but I went to my friend's. It was mostly fun, except for the part where, at the last minute, we were compelled to carpool with our two friends who had just broken up but were still going to the prom together. There were some tense carpooling moments.

Anonymous said...

Yay for not going to senior proms!

I didn't have any fun at dances anyway until college, so. :p