Thursday, December 29, 2005

Tracking

I love watching tracked packages.
 
In Barnes & Noble's online megasale ($1.00 books? seriously!) this week, I ordered a whole bunch of stuff. Enough to get the free shipping for orders over $25.  Only, it's coming in 3 shipments. Apparently, one of the books is not available for another month, and then 7 shipped together by one service and 2 shipped together by another service.  I wonder if they ended up getting delivered from different warehouses?
 
Anyway, one of the shipments has two books that were $1 each. And the shipping is still free because I spent enough and said to ship it all together. I love it. :) A $2 book shipment. Heehee!
 
Topic. Watching tracked packages. I could check UPS and FedEx all day to track my packages (and did, in law school).  This morning, when I left for work, I saw that my shipment had left Memphis the night before, and was en route to somewhere. But where would it go?  Now, the mystery is solved. It's in Virginia. Fishersville, Virginia. I don't know where that is, so I'll probably look it up on a map as soon as I finish this post. I like maps. I would have loved that map task at the end of TAR 8.
 
I wonder where the package will be tonight!

No comments: